Extra HV & HV Power Cable
Extra HV & HV Power Cable up to 400 KV (IEC 60840)
- Copper/Aluminum Conductor (Class 2)
- XLPE Insulation
- Copper Wire Screen/Copper Tape Screen
- Lead Cover/ALPE
* Round Wire Armour/Double Tape Armour
* PVC/LSPVC/LSFOH/PE Outer Sheath
– Extra High Voltage and High Voltage Cables are manufactured with copper or aluminum conductors and XLPE insulation.
– Extra High Voltage Cables are rated at voltages of 230 to 400 kV. Our High Voltage Cables are rated at voltages of 63 to 132 kV.
– High Voltage cables are used for bulk transmission of power over 30,000 volts from power plant sites to primary distribution networks or central grid. The cables can also be installed on the racks, direct buried or in conduits.
– Armoured types would be able to bear external mechanical forces.
– Lead sheathed types are designed to be used in any applications where the cables may be subjected to solvent penetration or corrosive attack or hydrocarbons.