MV Power Cable
MV Power Cable up to 36 KV (IEC 60502-2)
- Copper/ Tinned Copper/Aluminum Conductor (Class 2)
- XLPE Insulation
- Copper Wire Screen/Copper Tape Screen
- Lead Cover/ALPE
- Round Wire Armour/Double Tape Armour
- PVC/LSPVC/LSFOH/PE Outer Sheath
Medium Voltage Cables are XLPE insulated copper or aluminum cables with a rated operating voltage of between 1 and 36 KV, used widely in power distribution networks in residential and industrial areas.
Medium Voltage Cables are of the highest quality and customization options are available, to match customers’ unique needs and requirements. These cables are produced in accordance with IEC standards, or alternatively BS, VDE standards.
– For general purpose, MV cables are used to distribute single/three phase AC electrical power supplies at nominal system voltages of 6kV up to and including 30kV to traction substations on Electrified lines. The cables also will be used in public networks and industrial plants, Indoor and outdoor installation, on racks, direct buried or in conduits.
– Armoured types would be able to bear external mechanical forces.
– Lead sheathed types are designed to be used in any applications where the cables may be subjected to solvent penetration or corrosive attack or hydrocarbons.